It seems just like yesterday we were celebrating the New Year. But we’re certainly out of winter and spring and in a totally new season. Yes- July is finally here so we’re in the middle of summer. It’s time to start to think about how you’re going to enjoy it. Luckily for you, there are many ways you can enjoy the nice weather and sunshine. If you need some inspiration for summer events near your Salt Lake City apartments, consider some of the tips below:
1. Figure out if there are any places to go camping where you live and plan a weekend camping trip solo or with friends.
2. Check out your local farmer’s market. It’s a nice way to get outdoors and mingle with your community while also doing something productive- shopping for fresh produce for your house.
3. See if there are any musical concerts taking place around your neighborhood. Eventbrite is a great site to check out…you simply type in your zip code, and they’ll let you know what’s going on and when. The great thing about this site is that they don’t only have music events- they have events of all kinds!
4. Go on Groupon to see if you can get any discounts for group activities you can enjoy with your friends.
5. See if any local museums have any exhibits that are now opening.
Even if you work full-time, try putting happiness as a priority on your to-do list this season. You deserve to unwind, throw your head back, and enjoy the company of friends and family as you celebrate life.
If you can recommend any specific events going on near your apartments in Salt Lake City, please write them down in the comments below.